Friday, December 11, 2015

Mom Notes: Priorities

Do you struggle with taking on more projects than you should?

Does it leave you stressed out with not enough time?

The following idea did not originate with me but it makes a lot of sense. Try rearranging the rocks in your jar and let me know how it goes.

BIG ROCKS GO IN FIRST - What are my big rocks?

-Things that must have my attention - Things others cannot do.


MEDIUM ROCKS
ARE NEXT - What are my medium rocks?

- Things that may enrich my life or the lives of others but are not essential


SMALL ROCKS
ARE LAST - What are my small rocks?

- Things that would be nice to do but don't add much long term value to my or my family's life

-------------

THE KEY

Say NO when the jar is too small for a medium or small rock!

No comments:

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide