Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Embarking on a Journey

I am very excited about embarking on my journey as part of the TOS Homeschool Crew! Throughout the next school year I will be posting my reviews of different homeschool products. I would love to receive your feedback. I need to know what parts of the reviews are helpful (and those that are not). I would appreciate hearing what else you would like to see included in the reviews. My goal is to provide the most informative reviews possible so that you can make knowledgeable decisions on what products may be an asset to your homeschool. With your helpful input I can do just that. I would love to have you follow me in this exciting journey.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Looking forward to working with you!

Hidden Jewel said...

I think it will be a lot of fun!

Heidi said...

Welcome to the Crew and enjoy the voyage! It will be an exciting year.

Christiana said...

Welcome to the Crew! It is sooo much fun. :)

kw said...

Hi! I am a new crew member, too, and am following you now. This year is going to be so much fun!

RaisingOlives said...

Congratulations on making it onto the Crew!

Blessings,
Kimberly

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide